At 17' 1" and with a wide 78" beam, the TRACKER® GRIZZLY® 1754 SC (side console) is a spacious and stable aluminum jon boat that can be powered by up to a 75 HP motor. This versatile boat sports a 7° deadrise for a smooth, dry ride and the solid .190 aluminum floor and welded-in, foam-filled sides adds structural integrity and reduces hull noise.
The 1-piece, fully welded hull is unitized to the all-aluminum box-beam transom via the full-length longitudinal stringer system—making the 1754 SC one of the strongest, most durable jons we've ever built. And it’s backed with the TRACKER Promise—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats.
- Backed by the TRACKER® Promise—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats
- 100% aluminum, wood-free construction
- A stable, rugged & roomy side-console boat, motor & trailer package
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnels
- 7° deadrise, all-welded Mod V hull for great handling & a smoother, drier ride
- Stringer system & transom welded into the .100 5052 aluminum alloy hull
- Welded-in, foam-filled interior side walls for quieter ride & structural strength
- Exclusive Forest Green powder-coat finish w/Sure Tread™ for extreme durability
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Custom-matched trailer w/GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion & chip protection for improved durability